This "3-in-1" product suite, intended for developers requiring a stable and features-rich set of audio tools, contains the following components based upon the ActiveX technology:
- Active DJ Studio: adds sounds playback, mixing capabilities and playlists management to DJs applications. Supports MP3, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, CD tracks, Shoutcast streams and other formats. The use of DirectSound allows the allocated players to have a separate control over Volume, Tempo, Playback Rate, Pitch and Equaliser values: visual feedback is provided through embedded VU-Meter, Spectrum Analyser, Oscilloscope and Waveform display.
- Active Sound Recorder: adds sound recording, sound analysis and CD ripping to multimedia applications. Supports recording and encoding in several formats. Visual feedback is provided through embedded VU-Meter, Spectrum Analyser, Oscilloscope and Waveform display. The integrated Sound Activation System allows pausing a recording session automatically when no sound is being heard. Can obtain CDDB information about a CD album during a ripping session.
- Active Sound Editor: adds sounds editing and sound analysis capabilities to multimedia applications.
The editor can perform various operations with audio data such as analyzing the sound's waveform at different resolutions with rich visualization capabilities like zooming and panning, allows applying filters and audio effects like DMO, VST, Equalizer, Tempo change, custom DSP, sliding volume, volume automation.
Supports encoding in several audio formats and allows adding several tagging and metadata information to the sound under editing.
For further details about each ActiveX control available inside this suite, click on their respective names below:
Active DJ Studio
Active Sound Recorder
Active Sound Editor
Developers purchasing Active Sound Suite receive three great controls at a substantial discount.
- A lower priced "Compact version " of Active Sound Suite is now available: this edition contains Active DJ Studio and Active Sound Recorder only (no Active Sound Editor inside).
- Each component available inside the suite can be purchased separately.
|.NET version available
In case you should be developing Winforms applications, we strongly suggest you considering our Winforms native component Audio Sound Suite for .NET
or, in case you should be developing WPF applications, console applications or Windows services, our .NET API Audio Sound Suite API for .NET
Supported target systems:
- From Windows XP up to the latest Windows version in both x86 and x64 flavours
- From Windows Server 2003 up to the latest Windows Server version in both x86 and x64 flavours